Saturday, January 14, 2012

Be an Activist- With Free Supplies!

"Never be silent
Because if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem
Speak up! Just because animals can't say what they are feeling, doesn't mean they don't feel at all.
Tell someone, show someone, educate someone
Because once they know, they can never not know
And they will have the burden of the cruelty they carry
Until they stand up and do something about it." - Me :)

Slide-shows: If you would like me to send you a slideshow on Vegetarianism, Animal Testing, Animals used for entertainment or The Fur Trade, please comment below and I would be happy to e-mail one to you.

Posters: I have made 3 posters about Life in a Slaughterhouse, Benefits of Vegetarianism and Common Myths,. If you would like one please comment below.

Videos: There are many passionate and thought-provoking videos out there. I have yet to make one, but I am planning to very soon. Comment and tell me what you would like to see in it, and I will try my best to include it.. So far I've decided to try and expose myths about the meat industry by vising a slaughterhouse and videotaping the horrors inside. Once I'm brave enough to do it! 

If you've made any posters, videos, slide-shows or anything to show the cruelty animals face- that is too often ignored, I would absolutely love to see them!

Peace, Love, Paws.



No comments:

Post a Comment